About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

Its Frrriiiidddaaayyy! That means mommy is home for the weekend! Yay! She was very tired last night, she only got home late.  I tried to bug her in bed, sniffing her face, but then I let her get back to sleep.

Moms leaving for the night tonight tho.  Off to a Christmas Party for her place of work.  Maybe she will bring me back a treat???? :]]  I am a good Kitty and deserve a treat, right??

Im sitting on my cat post this morning looking out the window.  Not much is going on this morning.. no birds, cars, people, or other cats.  Sometimes there's a nice little kitty that lives outside and visits mom sometimes.  I wont admit it to her, but I'm kind of jealous....

Mom came home lastnight looking different?  She said shse had her hair did??  I still knew it was her tho!! Purr anyway heres a pic of mommy and then Im off to watch the window some more!!

puuurrrsss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following me!