About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursdays Thoughts

Wow, Ive got to keep on top of this blog thing or mom is going to fire me! Just been so busy lately, you know, eatting, running around, sleeping, the usual stuff. 


Mom and Dad put a tree in the house last night?! Its got lights on it, and shinny balls that are dangling.  I really really want to play with those balls.  Do you think mom would mind?


There is also boxes under the tree.  Mom and Dad says these are presents, gifts, things to make people happy.  Is there going to be one for me and Fizz????  Maybe a new cat house that is big enough for the both of us sat once?  Puurrrr, that would be nice.


Anyway, its cold this morning and mom is getting ready to leave for work soon.  I hope she stays warm! Its been snowing lately and is super windy.  She might blow away!! 


Anyway, I know the Americans are celebrating turkey day today, so HAPPY THANKSGIVING to them! We all have lots to be thankful for! :]

And just for fun, here is a picture of me..

This is dads computer chair, its fun to sit on, but its slanted, so I gotta be sure I dont fall off! 


Have a great day people! 


Purrs.

1 comment:

Following me!