About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Morning

Mom did not have a very restful night.  Other humans were over, they were drinking  from cans and making lots of noise till way into the night.  I hid int hid in the bedroom with her most of the night.  

When Dad came to bed, he was a little strange?? Too much stuff from a can? So mom was up late with him and didnt sleep very well.

Anyway, on a brighter note, mom said she blogged before about the cat house she bought us.   And apparently we never used?? Well here is me USING IT!!

Ok, so here I am mommy.  Using the hell out of it.  Its a little small tho.

Dont i look happy?

Ok, it is pretty comfy.



Ok, so thats its for today.  Have a good Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following me!