About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Change

Mom thought it would be a good idea to update the look of our blog.  It is getting closer to winter and getting really cold out, so we threw some snow on the back ground.  And moms feeling a little more cheery lately so I gave her some happier pink for her blog :]

Did I mention I went outside the other day????? It was quite interesting! Im not allowed outside normally.  This town is a big scary place and Mom worries that I would get lost, or attacked by the mean cat outside, or hit by a car, or that someone would just think im so cute that they take me away!

but it was alright, dad was with me.  He held me! :]

fun times


purrrrrssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following me!