About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF

Well, its friday afternoon.  Another week gone.  No plans so far for this weekend other than hanging out with Fizz, Sage, and Joey.  Have I mentioned my boyfriends name before?  Hmm.. well in case anyone is wondering, thats him :]

Mom came and took away the new cat house yesterday evening.  Its a shame they werent interested in it.  I thought it would be so cute.. :[  *Sigh*

When I went home for lunch Sage looked royally pissed.  Not sure what her problem was.  Her ears were all pulled back and her eyes had a look that said "BACK AWAY!"  Fizz was napping as per usual. :]

And, of course, here is a picture of my sweet fizzy. ♥

Under the lamp. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following me!