About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cat for Cat

As I returned home for lunch today, i noticed no cats on the "tree house".  I bought them, just yesterday, a cat post/house/play thing.  They dont seem very interested so far.   How can I get my kittys to LOVE THIS THING??

( photos soon to come of the "thing")

Sage seems mildly interested in the house part of it.  She has gone in a few times.  She also is showing some interest in the ratty toys that came with it.

What I really want is for them to climb all over it, scratch at it, go absolutly nuts.  They have not.  I guess its only day two, Ill try and give it a few more days.  :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following me!