About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Once again, where did I leave off?  Oh yes.. MOM STOLE MY PEE! She took it away. Out of the house, to the vet.  I had been to this vet once before when I was little. I came out groggy and sore.  This is NOT happening again.

Mom got a phone call later saying, they needed to see me.   No explanation about my pee.. they just needed to see me.

Mom put me in this little boxy cage thing.  I was so scared! Then she put me into this big car thing!!  What is going on?!

We arrived at the vet.  I had to wait in my cage with all these other weird animals around me.  I think they were all scared too.  Why are our humans doing this?  Next I was called in.  We went to a little room and mom opened the cage door.  I would. not. come. out.  She had to take it apart to get me.  They put me on a table and checked my weight and what not.  No one needs to know what my weight was.......... Finally they told mom I had some blood and crystals in my pee pee.  I needed was some pills to help me get better.  Before I left the lady shaved my nether regions, so it got rid of all the stinky pee pee fur.


I took my meds and started to feel better.  :)  I guess the vet CAN be a good place.. sometimes..

All Better!




Also, mom just got back from her interview.  She said it felt GREATTTTTTTTTT to be out and actually just DO an interview.  :] She knows she messed up on one part.. hopfully that can be overlooked.. GO MOM!

12 comments:

  1. Purrs to your mom - ours HATES to interview....

    Glad you are feeling better...yeah, the v-e-t can be evil, but sometimes not so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!! We are happy you are better. We are purring that your mama gets hired.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you're feeling better and we're purring that your Mom's interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, poor Sage...we're sorry you hadta go through all that. But hopefully the medicines will make you feel better.

    We're glad your mom's interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too bad you had to go to the vet, Fizz, but at least you got meds that made you feel better! Paws crossed that something good comes from your human's interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you are doing better. I never liked going to the vet either. In fact that had it in my chart to take off their white coats before I arrived so they wouldn't scare me by looking "medical." Anyway, hope you don't have to go again any time soon.

    Have a great day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. we're glad you're going to be ok sage! way to go for your mom just getting the guts up to go interview, we know that is hard and scary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is svary going to the vet, but we are glad it is making you feel better. Good luck to your mum for her interview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, going to the vet is No Fun! I hope your potty is all better soon.

    My Mommeh is always very, very nervous at interviews. I'm glad it went well for your mom. Each time gets a bit easier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are glad to hear your meds are working! Sumtimes the V-E-T is a necessary evil. Keep gettin better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew we are so glad that things have worked out okie dokie and you're feel ing so much better. WE are so happy for your Mom. We hope she gets a good phone call.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete

Following me!