About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Morning all!  We all have things we are thankful for.  Im thankful for a nice warm place to live.  Human parents that feed me, pet me, and love me!  What are you thankful for?


Mom says she is thankful for her wonderful family that helps her out so much in life! Shes thankful for her awesome boyfriend, and thankful for her health and happiness of herself and all those she loves. :]

Here I am being thankful for a warm, soft place to sleep! :]
Here I am being thankful for being adopted by my new family!
Here Fizz is being thankful for being able to enjoy the outside even though shes not allowed to go out!
Here Fizz is just being thankful for a good place to sleep, eat, and be loved!
Have a great Thursday everyone! Remember what you are thankful for in life!! 


Purrrs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following me!