About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

So Christmas is getting closer.  Sounds exciting to me.  Mom and dad have a few pretty boxes under the tree so far.  I have been a very good girl and haven't tried to open them! Not even once! Purrrsss

Fizz was cranky this morning.  She was sitting in the kitchen crying.  Not sure why.   It sounded sad though.  :[  Mom tried to get her to stop by calling her.  She seems better now.  Relaxing under the lamp checking out whats on the other side of the window.

Other than that, its a pretty quiet Terrific Tuesday over here!! Hope maybe yours is more exciting!  Purrsss

Pics? Oh yes! :]

Heres one of the rare moments where my and Fizz enjoy each others company.  Shes a cool cat, sometimes.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following me!