About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada

Birthday Ticker!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

PhotoHunt - Together

First of all, who let Fizz write on my blog?! Hiss, she is sneaky. AND MOM HELPED!? Do I really have to share my blog with Fizz? Ill post pictures?  Ill talk about her?
Ok fine, she can have Fridays.


Anyway, mom she discovered this photohunt thing and would like to give it a go! So todays photohunt is together!


The window is the one place we usually hang out together.  But thats more just because we both love sitting in the window!
Rare moment where we are laying on the couch together! We wont admit it later tho..
Anyway Furiends, have a great Saturday.. Together! :D

12 comments:

  1. Oh you are both so gorgeous! And thanks for visiting my blog. Have a lovely weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend either laying on the couch together or not!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fage, nice to meet you. You and your sister are both very pretty together. Thanks for visiting us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee! Frenemies, eh? Quite a few of us would deny napping together, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, they are nice "together" photo's of you both :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the first photo, you two were so "together" I wondered if you were siamese twins! ;b

    Welcome to Photo Hunting. Hope you enjoy the experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I just want to ruffle their fluff! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cat, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harley and I never sleep even that close together! On account of he is a maniac.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Sage that is exactly how I feel about my sister Boo!
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice that you two sleep so close to each other! Hope you had a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Following me!